Advertorial: Clearasil Vitamins and Extract Daily Wash
Every day, there seems to be new cosmetic products popping out into the market. There are new press releases zooming into my inbox every day, and I see promotions for new products on the shelves every time I go to the shops. To be honest with you, I’m not quite sure how to keep up. I kinda do, thanks to the press releases in my inbox, but truth be told, I am feeling somewhat overwhelmed, and start to wonder: Do we really, need all these products to clean our skin?
The answer is yes. The reason why so many products are being introduced to the market every day is because somewhere out there, there’s always still another woman who is trying desperately to find the one cleanser that will be the answer to all her skin problem. And hopefully, this time, Clearasil has the answer.
I have to admit, I’m not a big Clearasil user. I have used the Clearasil Perfectawash before (which I still use to this day, as I really quite like it!) so I figured there was no harm in giving the new Clearasil Vitamins and Extracts Daily Wash a go. I mean, hey, what’s the worst that could happen from using natural fruits like avocado and pomegranate, right?
There are 3 key things that Clearasil would like to have me know about this facial wash. They are:
- This is a wash that will make your skin glow.
- This is a wash that is aimed at those who like to work hard and play hard, for those of us who have very little time and yet want amazing skin.
- This is a wash that will enable you and me, regular everyday women, put our best faces forward every day.
- It contains Avocado & Promegranate. Yum, both fruits that I love to eat, I know that Avocado is really good for your skin, so that’s already a huge plus.
- Because of the Avocado & Promegranate extracts, it smells amazing!! The scent is quite gentle, non-offensive and very fresh smelling.
- The creamy texture is a dream to work with. It goes on like a dream, and I adore the non-abrasive texture of the wash. Another tick.
- I hate the packaging. There, I’ve said it. The tube packaging is good, that part I like as that’s quite sensible. But the diagonal lid..? Ooh, that bugs me so much as it’s quite hard to get open. In fact, I’ve struggled with it so much that there are times where facial wash squirts straight across the sink the minute I open the tube as I am exerting so much pressure in trying to open this tube. Argh.
What I’m going to do:
- As usual, I’m going to test it out for you. Does it make my skin glow? We will see.
- Will it enable me to feel confident every day? Only time will tell.
- I will be putting it through its paces, and whipping it hard, that’s for sure!
So stay tune! P/s: It’s kinda nice to be blogging again!