I have been really trying to get fitter recently. I’m tired of being envious of other girls who seem to power on in the gyms. So for the last few months, it has been a lot of walks in the parks, 2.4km runs, daily workout videos…
I am 6 days from finishing my 50 days of exercise bet with the boy. We have a challenge going on right now that involves me doing daily exercise for 50 days, or lose 50 bucks. If there’s anything else I love more than food, I do believe that would be money. Not because money can buy happiness, no sirree. But because money can pay my bills. And that in itself is a contented type of happiness.
So far I have done…
- 1-2 hour long walks in Morialta Park, Granite Island Walk, Para Wirra Recreational Park.
- The entire 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels
- A couple of days of the Fithoop DVD with the 1.5kg weighted Fithoop
- The first week of Ripped in 30 by Jillian Michaels
- 2.4km runs
- Rock Climbing
Since starting exercising daily, I can now do:
- Tricep Dips
- Military style push ups
- Jumping lunges
- Run for 400m before having to slow to a fast walk to catch my breath
Weight loss: Zero. (Daily intake based around a 1200 calorie diet)
Sigh. Guess I will just have to keep on going!